Fire Safety Warden Training & Fire Marshal Warden Training – On Site Courses.
FST fire warden training, also referred to as a fire marshal training courses are required by law in the workplace by the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Fire Services Act 1981.
ALL FST COURSE MODULES ARE DELIVERED IN ENGLISH
FIRE WARDEN TRAINING WITH FST SOLUTIONS
A fire warden is a chosen and designated competent person whose responsibilities in the workplace are to have an awareness of current legislation while understanding site specific risk assessment, fire triangle behaviour together with evacuation procedures and fire extinguisher training.
A fire warden training certificate will be issued to all successful active participants at FST Solutions Courses.
- Introduction To Current Legislation.
- Key Roles Of Wardens And Marshals.
- Understanding Fire Hazards In The Workplace.
- The Principles Of Fire Prevention.
- Fire And Smoke Outbreak Behavior.
- Positively Identify Fire Extinguisher Types.
- Fire Fighting.
- Classes Of Fire.
- Correct Equipment Usage.
- Fire Brigade Assistance.
- Site Specific Evacuation Procedures.
- Fire Risk Assessment (Site Specific)
Fire Wardens In Workplace Responsibilities Include
- Be properly equipped to identify hazards.
- Be proficient in offering assistance regarding risk assessment.
- Possess knowledge in relation to how fires start and spread.
- Possess knowledge in relation to how noxious smoke spreads.
- Possess knowledge in fire equipment identification.
- Possess knowledge of exactly what equipment to operate for each class of fire.
In Addition Successful FST Wardens and Marshals will have the ability to properly direct that your building is fitted with suitable:
- Fire alarms
- Smoke detectors
- Emergency lighting
- Fire fighting equipment
If You’ve Searched “Fire Warden Training Near Me?”
Well, the answer is yes, we are! Our team are available on-site Nationwide.
In relation to whichever necessary course we are teaching, when we arrive at your property and/or place of business, we will always require a room size that easily accommodates your course participants.
On-site course training is just as available for a single person as it is for an entire group. Simply get in touch to find out more.
We regularly accommodate urgent on-site fire safety courses. Again, simply get in touch, and we will put all the necessary arrangements into place for you.